Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine Walking Tour, Guided by Shinto Priest
Rare & Precious opportunity to get to know about Japanese Shrine & Shinto!
Discover the Japanese Shinto Shrine Culture & History during the best plum flower season!🌸
We’ll visit Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine in Fukuoka prefecture, the most prestigious headquarter of all 12,000+ Tenjin shrines (enshrined Sugawara no Michizane, the God of wisdom and learning).
The Shinto priest will guide us the shrine. This is truly valuable opportunity for us.
The shrine premises is so beautiful and we’ll find the holiness in the nature.
- Walk through lively shrine approach with many shops & restaurants
- Enjoy the beautiful plum flowers
- Find out the each meaning of the shrine structure, beautiful garden and statures
- The tour will be guided by a shrine priest. This is valuable opportunity!
- Q & A session during the Live Tour